These southwest chorizo breakfast tacos are perfect for a quick breakfast or fun dinner!
Super simple and with minimal prep and clean up, this is a recipe even the little ones can get involved in if you wish!
- 2 links of 3D Valley pork chorizo sausage- casings removed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp diced green chiles
- 8 farm fresh 3D Valley eggs- beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Taco sized flour or corn tortillas
- Enchilada sauce
- Sour cream
- Cotija cheese
- Corn/black bean mix
- Squeeze of lime
- Crack eggs into a medium sized bowl, add salt and pepper to preference, and then beat together. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, brown your chorizo and break into crumbles.
- Stir in green chiles until warmed.
- Pour beaten eggs into the pan and scramble until preferred degree of doneness.
- Divide eggs into warmed tortillas and top with your favorite southwest toppings!