Picture this: you’re heading home from work exhausted and hungry, but you don’t want to spend forever on dinner.
Luckily for you, you have some 3D Valley ground beef thawed in your fridge and this super easy one pan stir fry recipe in your arsenal!
Now a hot and flavorful dinner can be thrown together in less than 30 minutes with hardly any effort- enjoy!
- 1 lb 3D Valley ground beef
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 oz frozen bag of stir fry vegetables
- Stir fry sauce:
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger- minced
- 2 garlic cloves- minced
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside
- In a wok or large sauce pan cook ground beef on medium high until browned. Transfer cooked beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain
- Turn cooking burner up to high and add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- When oil is heated and shimmering, add frozen vegetables. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until vegetables are just tender
- Turn stove burner to medium. Return cooked and drained beef to the pan and combine with the vegetables
- Pour over stir fry sauce and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve finished stir fry mixture over cooked rice!