1 hour and 15 minutes
1 hour and 30 minutes
- 1 (2- 1/2- pound) 3D Valley Pork Loin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup 3D Valley Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a roasting pan with foil.
- Season pork with salt and pepper; place in a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, whiskey and mustard powder. Brush the pork with half of the glaze.
- Roast about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 150 degrees, brushing with the remaining glaze after 45 minutes.
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serving 4-6.