1 hour and 30 minutes
- 3 pounds 3D Valley lean pork spareribs
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup 3D Valley pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and freshly ground back pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the ribs on wire rack in a roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Combine the onion, maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire ,mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in a small saucepan and bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees. Remove the ribs from the rack and arrange in a baking pan; brush them with the sauce. Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes, basting frequently, until the ribs are glazed to a deep color.
- Cut between the rib bones with a sharp knife and serve
Good Food, Good Memories!